|商品名稱：||iDatabase 6.0 MacOS 一款個人信息管理工具|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：iDatabase 6.0 MacOS 一款個人信息管理工具一款個人信息管理工具，你可以管理會員名單、費用、項目，跟蹤您的互聯網帳戶等等！您可以選擇從22準備使用和容易個性化數據庫模板來組織任何類型的信息，或者您可以從頭開始創建一個完全新的數據庫。
With iDatabase, you can manage membership lists, expenses, projects, keep track of your passwords, internet accounts and much more! You can choose from its ready to use and easy to personalize database templates to organize any type of information or you can create a totally new database from scratch.
With iDatabase, you can manage membership lists, expenses, projects, keep track of your passwords, internet accounts and much more! You can choose from its ready to use and easy to personalize database templates to organize any type of information or you can create a totally new database from scratch. Database allows you to catalog all the information you want and then easily find it whenever you need.
Choose from 22 ready-to-use database templates which you can personalize to fit your needs. The following templates are included: Accounts, Books, CD Collection, Classes, Computers, Contacts, Customers, DVD Collection, Events, Exercise Log, Expenses, Inventory, Membership List, Mobile Phones, Movie Catalog, Notes, Pet Care, Projects, Recipes, Records, To Do, Vehicle Maintenance.
With iDatabase, you have a large number of different fields to enter your information. iDatabase lets you store your data in 14 different types of fields:
• Small text: use small text fields to store characters of letters, symbols, and numbers used as text in a single line of text without scrolling bar.
• Large text: use large text fields to store characters of letters, symbols, and numbers used as text in a multi line of text with scrolling bar.
• Number: use number fields to store integers or decimals numbers.
• Date: use date fields to store dates.
• Time: use time fields to store time.
• Date and time: use Date and Time fields to store a date and time together to reference a fixed point in calendar time.
• Image: use image fields to store images.
• Choose: use choose fields to present a list of mutually exclusive choices. Item picker fields are used as a means of selecting one choice from a list of two or many.
• Calculation Field: use calculation fields to present the result of a arithmetic operation between number fields content. A calculation field can be a result of addition, multiplication, ratio and subtraction.
• Email: use Email fields to store email addresses.
• Link: use Web link fields to store web links, FTP addresses or other URLs.
• Checkbox: use checkboxes fields to indicate one option that must be either on or off.
• Password: use password fields to store passwords or any other sensible text data.
• Phone: use phone fields to store phone numbers.
Supported Operation Systems:
macOS 10.10 or later 64-bit