|商品名稱：||Siemens Simcenter 3D Low Frequency EM 2019.2 低頻電磁工具|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：Siemens Simcenter 3D Low Frequency EM 2019.2 低頻電磁工具Simcenter 3D Low Frequency Electromagnetics（低頻電磁學）是Simcenter 3D Electromagnetics的一部分，它還包括高頻電磁學。
Simcenter 3D Low Frequency EM提供對機電和能量轉換設備性能的深入瞭解。這些包括公用事業和電子變壓器、電動機、發電機、線性機器（例如磁懸浮）、執行器、振動器、揚聲器、螺線管、繼電器、斷路器、感應加熱、母線、繞組系統、點火線圈等。
它基於Simcenter MAGNET，建立在幾十年的專業知識基礎之上。 此外，它還利用了多學科CAE功能，以及以幾何為中心的功能，以及基於NX基礎的Simcenter 3D的CAD建模。現在讓我們看看它的一些功能。
Siemens Digital Industries Software announces the latest version, 2019.2, of Simcenter 3D software, with major enhancements for low- and high-frequency electromagnetic solutions to help accelerate electromagnetics simulation processes.
Introducing Simcenter 3D Low Frequency Electromagnetics 2019.2
Simcenter 3D Low Frequency Electromagnetics (Low Frequency EM) is part of Simcenter 3D Electromagnetics, which also includes high frequency Electromagnetics.
Simcenter 3D Low Frequency EM offers insight into the performance of electromechanical and energy conversion devices. These include utility and electronic transformers, motors, generators, linear machines (e.g. maglev), actuators, shakers, speakers, solenoids, relays, circuit breakers, induction heating, bus bars, winding systems, ignition coils, etc.
It is based on Simcenter MAGNET that is built on several decades of expertise. In addition, it leverages the multidiscipline CAE capabilities, and being geometry-centric, leverages as well, the CAD modeling of Simcenter 3D, which is built-on the NX foundation. Let us now look at some of its capabilities.
Extending Multidiscipline Analysis
The embedding of Simcenter MAGNET in Simcenter 3D extends the latter analysis.
Figure 1: Simcenter 3D CAD modeling interfacecapabilities to cover low-frequency EM performance in addition to the high-frequency EM, NVH, structural integrity, durability, and thermal modeling disciplines in one platform, from the same model.
This will permit the holistic analysis of electromechanical and energy conversion devices. The specific benefits include:
- Leveraging Simcenter 3D CAD capabilities to eliminate CAD bottlenecks, by supporting the import of any CAD format, modeling of complex devices, defeaturing, tracking of modifications, etc.
- Support for multiple disciplines in one integrated platform.
Analysis and Solution Types
Simcenter 3D Low Frequency EM supports both 2D (translational and axisymmetric) and 3D electromagnetic analyses, whose solution type can be static, harmonic and transient with motion capability. It has an integrated 1D circuit tool that supports the customization of current and voltage sources. Its extensive EM material library eases the initial EM model setup. The materials are customizable to account for variation in properties resulting in realistic simulations.
These electromagnetic and thermal analysis modules can simulate steady-state and transient electromagnetic and temperature fields. Some of the resulting user benefits are:
- Support for linear, rotary, 6 degrees of freedom motion and multiple moving parts, supporting the simulation of complex motion like magnetic levitation, EM catapults, and robotic joints.
- Increasing the efficiency and reliability of electromechanical devices by accurately considering both the EM and thermal aspects.
- Validating models at extreme operating and fault conditions for reliability analysis (torque, efficiency, demagnetization, temperature hotspots, etc).
- Fast solves, that are adapted and optimized for applications, e.g., transformer analysis that uses the time-harmonic solver and unary binary conditions meant to reduce the solving time.
Smart Boundary Conditions
Large models like power transformers, wind and hydro generators and heavy industry motors, are not only large but have very thin parts relative to the model’s size. This
Figure 2: Unary (SIBC) and binary boundary conditions applied to a partial transformer modellikely results in large simulation models. In addition to structured meshing, Simcenter Low Frequency EM offers binary and unary boundary conditions. Unary boundaries negate the need for a volume mesh, which significantly reduces the solution time. An example is the surface impedance boundary condition (SIBC) that is applied to conductive permeable parts, like the transformer tank, clamps, and other mechanical support structures. Binary boundary conditions permit the use of partial models.
Advanced Material Modelling
The confidence of low-frequency EM simulations is influenced by material modeling. Core nonli
Figure 3: Demagnetization fields in a PM traction motornearities, temperature dependencies, demagnetization of permanent magnets, anisotropic and hysteresis core effects, conductor eddy-currents and proximity effects, should be taken into account depending on the study to balance the need for accuracy and speed. Besides the confidence in the results, this capability can be leveraged for:
- Assessing the risk of demagnetization of permanent magnets to ensure robustness at peak or fault conditions, at elevated temperatures particular for EV/HEV traction PM motors.
- Analysis of frequency-dependent losses in winding systems such as utility and electronic
- Nonlinearity core approximation in the time-harmonic solver that is inherently linear for transformer analysis.
- The consideration of hysteresis loss during solving is critical for applications where energy balance is important like in small devices like micro, MEMs, sensors and actuators.
Therefore, electromechanical and energy conversion devices performance and reliability can be ensured by leveraging the multidiscipline CAE capabilities of Simcenter 3D, which now includes both low and high frequency electromagnetics.
Simcenter 3D Low Frequency EM is designed for solving low frequency electromagnetic (EM) problems that can involve static magnetic fields, time-varying fields and eddy-currents, and transient conditions with motion of parts of the device. In addition to these analyses, an option is available for providing static or transient coupled thermal solutions of EM problems. Many devices can be represented very well by 2D models, with a substantial saving in computing resources and solution time.
Simcenter 3D Low Frequency EM provides a “virtual laboratory” in which a user can create models from magnetic materials and coils, view displays in the form of field plots and graphs, and get numerical values for quantities such as flux linkage and force.
A feature of Simcenter 3D Low Frequency EM is its use of the latest methods of solving the field equations and calculating quantities such as force and torque. To get reliable results, the user does not need to be an expert in electromagnetic theory or numerical analysis. Nevertheless, the user does need to be aware of the factors that govern the accuracy of the solution.
Siemens Simcenter 3D Electromagnetics Solutions, High Frequency, Low Frequency
Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading global provider of software solutions to drive the digital transformation of industry, creating new opportunities for manufacturers to realize innovation. With headquarters in Plano, Texas, and over 140,000 customers worldwide, Siemens Digital Industries Software works with companies of all sizes to transform the way ideas come to life, the way products are realized, and the way products and assets in operation are used and understood.
Product: Siemens Simcenter 3D Low Frequency Electromagnetics
Version: 2019.2 with Tutorials
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : http://www.plm.automation.siemens.com
Software Prerequisites: Siemens NX-1872 Series (1872-1892) with module Simcenter 3D