|商品名稱：||Adobe Bridge 2020 v10.0.0.124 Multilingual 文件資源管理軟件|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：Adobe Bridge 2020 v10.0.0.124 Multilingual 文件資源管理軟件Adobe Bridge 是 Adobe Creative Suite 的控制中心。 您使用它來組織、瀏覽和尋找所需資源，用於創建供印刷、網站和移動設備使用的內容。 Adobe Bridge 使您可以方便地訪問本地 PSD、AI、INDD 和 Adobe PDF 文件以及其它 Adobe 和非 Adobe 應用程序文件。您可以將資源按照需要拖移到版面中進行預覽，甚至向其中添加元數據。 Bridge 既可以獨立使用，也可以從 Adobe Photoshop、Adobe Illustrator、Adobe InDesign 和 Adobe GoLive 中使用。
從 Bridge 中您可以查看、搜索、排序、管理和處理圖像文件。 您可以使用 Bridge 來創建新文件夾、對文件進行重命名、移動和刪除操作、編輯元數據、旋轉圖像以及運行批處理命令。 還可以查看有關從數碼相機導入的文件和數據的信息。
Windows x64 | Languages: Multilingual |
Bridge gives you centralized access to all the files and assets you need for your creative projects. Organize personal and team assets, batch edit with ease, add watermarks, set centralized color preferences, and even upload your photos to Adobe Stock. Bridge simplifies your workflow and keeps you organized and now with CC Libraries.
- Bulk import, export and preview CC Libraries assets
- Edit photo capture time
- Export/ Import network cache
- Native PDF Output Module
- Easy upload of images to Adobe Stock so you can get royalties for your work
- Support for Retina and HiDPI displays with the ability to scale
- Automated cache management
- Publishing to Adobe Portfolio to build your personalized website
- Quick organization and stacking of panoramic and HDR images
- On-demand thumbnail and metadata generation
- Option to import photos and videos from your mobile device or digital camera on macOS
- Support for CEP HTML5
- Flexible batch processing
- Drag-and-drop file flexibility
- Centralized color settings
Consistent user experience
Adobe Bridge now has an enhanced user interface to provide you a similar experience like other Creative Cloud applications. You can also change the default user interface appearance, text size, and scaling by setting the User Interface preferences in the Edit > Preferences > Interface dialog.
Enhanced Creative Cloud Libraries
The Libraries workspace in Bridge now displays a high-quality preview of library items. You can select multiple items to see their previews together.
Centralized cache management
You can now share a cache with other Bridge users and let them use the shared cache instead of creating a cache. Any Adobe Bridge user can export a cache to a shared folder, and other users can import a copy of the shared cache to their local systems. Given that the systems are in synchronization, managing the cache at a centralized location lets you reuse the exported cache, without the need to rebuild the cache on different user machines. You can create and manage the shared cache by using the Manage Cache dialog (Tools > Manage Cache), which has now been enhanced to provide options for building, importing, and purging cache. In addition, the cache preferences have been enhanced (Edit > Preferences > Cache and Edit > Preferences > Cache Management).
Edit capture time
Adobe Bridge now lets you change the capture time of the JPEG and RAW image files, just like the way it is done in Adobe Lightroom. This feature is helpful if you travel to a different time zone and do not change the date or time setting of your camera before you start photographing. With this feature, you can edit the capture time after capturing the image.
Support for XD file formats
Bridge now supports preview, thumbnail generation, metadata tagging, and keyword generation for Adobe XD files.
Media cache preferences
Bridge now processes and maintains a cache of all audio and video playback files. This capability improves the performance of playback files because the files are available for ready access whenever you want to view them later. It is recommended that you regularly clean the old and unused media cache files to optimize the performance. The preferences for media cache can be set by choosing Edit > Preferences > Media Cache.
Cut, copy, or move files and folders across Bridge and File Explorer or Finder
Bridge now lets you perform the following operations:
- Cut, copy, or move files and folders from File Explorer (Windows) or Finder (macOS) and paste them in Bridge
- Cut, copy, or move files and folders from the Bridge workspace and paste them in File Explorer (Windows) or Finder (macOS)
- Processor: Intel® Core™2 Duo or AMD Athlon® 64 processor; 2 GHz or faster processor
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 (64 bit) versions 1703 (Creators Update) and later
- RAM: 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Hard disk space: 2 GB of available hard-disk space for 32-bit installation; 2.1 GB of available hard-disk space for 64-bit installation; plus additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- Monitor resolution: 1024x768 display (1280x800 recommended) display with 16-bit color and 512 MB of VRAM (1 GB recommended)
- GPU: OpenGL 2.0–capable system
Language versions available for Bridge:
- Dansk, Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Hebrew*, Hungarian, Italiano, Nederlands, Norwegian, Polish, Português (Brasil), Suomi, Svenska, Turkish, Ukrainian, čeština, Русский, 日本語, 簡體中文, 繁體中文, 한국어]