|商品名稱：||ImFusion RecFusion Pro 1.4.7 x64 一款功能強大的3D模型創建工具|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：ImFusion RecFusion Pro 1.4.7 x64 一款功能強大的3D模型創建工具RecFusion Pro是一款功能強大的3D模型創建工具，使用能夠幫助用戶快速創建人，寵物，家具等許多其他物體的3D模型，甚至是您的摩托車！所有你需要的是像Microsoft Kinect或華碩Xtion這樣的深度傳感器。只需將傳感器移動到物體周圍，即可在屏幕上實時和彩色地看到建立的模型。使用內置的後期處理功能為3D打印模型做準備，並將模型發佈到網絡上以向朋友展示。
ImFusion RecFusion Pro 1.x (x64) |
With RecFusion you can create 3D models of people, pets, furniture and many other objects, even your motorcycle! All you need is a depth-sensor like the Microsoft Kinect or the Asus Xtion. Just move the sensor around the object and you can see the model building up on your screen in real-time and in color. Use the built-in post-processing functions to prepare your models for 3D printing and publish your models on the web to show them to your friends.
RecFusion Pro is a professional scan solution for 3D scanning systems utilizing multiple depth sensors such as the Microsoft Kinect or the Asus Xtion Pro Live. It is aimed at companies and professionals who want to construct their own 3D scanning solution.
RecFusion Pro’s main features are
- Real-time 3D reconstruction from multiple depth sensors
- Recording of multi-sensor sequences for later reconstruction. This is particularly useful for use during events when lots of people need to be scanned in a short time. The reconstruction and post-processing can be done later on
- Use of the full color sensor resolution (e.g. 1280x1024 for the Asus Xtion Pro Live) yielding high quality colors
- Support for disabling auto-exposure and setting manual exposure for sensors supporting this (e.g. the Asus Xtion Pro Live) to improve surface color consistency
- Easy one-time calibration of multiple sensor configurations
- Saving of all system settings in a workspace. Reloading the workspace restores all settings so that a scan can be performed right away
- Easy-to-use scan post-processing functions such as filling holes, cropping the mesh and adding a socket
- Export to popular mesh formats (STL, OBJ, PLY, VRML)
- Easy-to-use user interface
Home Page - http://www.recfusion.net/index.php/en/