|商品名稱：||Blackmagic Design Fusion Studio 16 Beta 1-影視後期特效合成軟件|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：Blackmagic Design Fusion Studio 16 Beta 1-影視後期特效合成軟件Fusion 是壹款將頂尖動態圖形和高端視覺特效合成會聚於壹身的強大軟件。除了其先進的合成工具之外，Fusion 還包含了全面的繪圖、動態遮罩、摳像、圖層疊加以及字幕工具等，並結合了高效能的粒子生成系統。它能從其他程序中導入幾何數據，並創建自己的元素，比如文本和粒子等信息。所有元素均可相互合成，並通過Fusion的GPU加速渲染引擎快速輸出。它可將多個渲染文件合並到壹個項目中，用於渲染同壹個場景中的不同對象。Fusion 絕不僅僅是簡單的圖層疊加，它有著壹整套創意工具，可在其3D系統中創建物體和場景元素，這套強大的系統能處理數百萬Polygon多邊形，可實現無比復雜的立體建模成型。
Blackmagic Design Fusion Studio 16 Beta 1
Blackmagic Design announced Fusion 16 Studio Beta 1, a major new upgrade that brings all of the improvements made to Fusion built into DaVinci Resolve available to VFX artists using the stand alone version of Fusion Studio.
What's new in Fusion 16 Studio:
Fusion 16 Studio is a major upgrade that brings all of the improvements made to Fusion inside of DaVinci Resolve to the stand alone version of Fusion. Customers get an updated and more modern user interface, along with dramatically faster performance. All 3D operations are GPU accelerated, making Fusion much more responsive and interactive. In addition, there are dozens of GPU accelerated tools such as time effects, dissolves, stereo 3D tools, vector motion blur, corner positioning, color tools and more. B-spline and bitmap mask operations are accelerated, as are the planar and camera trackers. Improved memory management makes large compositions with high tool counts more reliable, making Fusion 16 dramatically faster and more stable than ever before.
Blackmagic Fusion 16.0b1 - Release Notes:
- Fusion Studio 16 release concurrent with DaVinci Resolve 16
- Support for Metal and CUDA GPU processing modes
- Improved Fusion playback performance
- Improved 3D engine performance
- Support for MultiSampling in the 3D Renderer
- Ability to flexibly scale animation with changing clip lengths
- Improved responsiveness of Fusion viewer interactions when using a Wacom tablet
- Improved performance for Change Depth with new Error Diffusion option
- Improved performance and accuracy for Camera Tracker, with support for lens distortion
- Improved performance with Fusion Dissolve with GPU acceleration support
- Improved performance with Fusion TimeSpeed and TimeStretch with GPU acceleration support
- Improved performance for Planar Tracker
- Improved performance for Vector Motion Blur and motion blur in other tools with GPU acceleration support
- Improved performance for Fusion Splitter and Combiner with GPU acceleration support
- Improved performance for Fusion CornerPin and PerspectivePin with GPU acceleration support
- Improved performance with Fusion Mask rendering with GPU acceleration support
- Improved performance with Fusion Color operations with GPU acceleration support
- Improved unicode PSD layer name support
- Support for using DaVinci Resolve Studio dongles to run Fusion Studio
- General stability and performance improvements
About Fusion 16 Studio. Fusion 16 Studio is actually the successor to 2017’s Fusion 9 Studio – the hike in version numbering seems to have been to bring it in line with DaVinci Resolve.
Blackmagic Design’s press release describes it as “the biggest update we’ve ever released for Fusion software” – although in practice, the features aren’t entirely new, just new to the standalone edition.
The update rolls out the changes the firm to the Fusion compositing toolset when it was incorporated inside DaVinci Resolve 15 last year.
As well as an “updated and more modern user interface” – a mixed blessing, judging by early user feedback – that means expanded GPU acceleration.
All 3D operations are now GPU-accelerated, along with key features including time effects, dissolves, vector motion blur and stereoscopic 3D and colour tools.
GPU processing now supports Nvidia’s CUDA and Apple’s Metal APIs as well as the open standard OpenCL, which should improve performance on those companies’ hardware.
Existing OpenCL add-ons will need to be rewritten before they work with the new architecture.
There are also more general performance improvements – Blackmagic Design’s announcement singles out planar and camera tracking, and mask operations – and improved memory management on large comps.
The old free edition of the software, which worked on footage up to UHD resolution, has now been discontinued, although most of the tools are still available in the free edition of DaVinci Resolve.
Tips on parallel installation, performance updates and general first impressions related to Fusion in DaVinci Resolve 16 and Fusion Studio 16.
About Blackmagic Design. Blackmagic Design creates the world’s highest quality video editing products, digital film cameras, color correctors, video converters, video monitoring, routers, live production switchers, disk recorders, waveform monitors and real time film scanners for the feature film, post production and television broadcast industries. Blackmagic Design’s DeckLink capture cards launched a revolution in quality and affordability in post production, while the company’s Emmy™ award winning DaVinci color correction products have dominated the television and film industry since 1984. Blackmagic Design continues ground breaking innovations including 6G-SDI and 12G-SDI products and stereoscopic 3D and Ultra HD workflows. Founded by world leading post production editors and engineers, Blackmagic Design has offices in the USA, UK, Japan, Singapore and Australia.
Product: Blackmagic Design Fusion Studio
Version: 16 Beta 1
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : http://www.blackmagicdesign.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 Creators Update