|商品名稱：||CSI Bridge 2016 v18.1.0-橋樑結構的建模分析和設計工程軟件|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：CSI Bridge 2016 v18.1.0-橋樑結構的建模分析和設計工程軟件CSiBridge 2016 集成了橋樑結構的建模、分析和設計，是一個無比強大的工程軟件工具。所有的任務都能方便快捷地實現，使得CSiBridge成為當今市場上最通用和最具生產效率的軟件產品。
CSI Bridge 2016 version 18.x |
Computers and Structures, Inc. (CSI), a structural and earthquake engineering software company, has released 18.0.1 version of Bridge 2016, is specialized analysis and design software tailored for the engineering of bridge systems.
Suspension, cable-stay, elevated-roadway, and other types of bridge systems may be modeled and designed to suit any one of a variety of purposes, including means for crossing water, linking points between shear terrain, or extending over highway infrastructure. Customized controls and features integrate across a powerful object-based modeling environment to offer an intuitive, practical, and productive computational tool for bridge engineering. Advanced modeling features and sophisticated analysis techniques account for dynamic effects, inelastic behavior, and geometric nonlinearity. Code-based templates streamline the engineering process from model definition through analysis, design optimization, and the generation of comprehensive output reports. CSiBridge is the premier software for bridge engineering.
CSiBridge 2016 version 18.0.1 Enhancements
- A new stability check has been added for nonlinear static load cases to report when the structure may have failed under material or geometric nonlinearities that are not obvious from the analysis results.
- A new 2-D modified Darwin-Pecknold concrete model has been added to the nonlinear layered shell. This model represents concrete compression, cracking, and shear behavior under both monotonic and cyclic loading, and accounts for crack rotation.
- The handling of convergence tolerances for time-dependent behavior during staged-construction analysis has been improved to better enforce equilibrium after large load increments.
- The modify undeformed geometry feature has been enhanced to allow applying the modification to a selection of joints, as well as limiting the direction of modification.
- Contour plots are now available for frame deflections and axial stresses.
- It is now possible to output the vehicle position for moving load analysis, for a specified max/min force component at a particular location.
- The bridge modeler has been enhanced to more accurately define the geometry in the vicinity of a skewed support, diaphragm, or in-span hinge for curved bridges and/or parametric variations of the bridge section at the skew.
- User-defined bridge sections can now be created and used in the bridge modeler, including different materials, openings, radii, parametric variations, and editing in Excel or section designer.
- It is now possible to specify the location of steel I-girder splices, including the net to gross area ratio of the flanges in order to perform the design checks at these locations using the reduced flange area.
- AASHTO superstructure design of steel I-girder bridge sections now computes the top and bottom flange tensile stress ranges for use in verifying load-induced fatigue criteria according to Clause 188.8.131.52.2.
- AASHTO superstructure design of steel I-girder bridge sections now reports the total nominal shear force per Clause 184.108.40.206.2 to allow users to determine the required shear studs.
- A new construction scheduling wizard has been added for segmental bridges which will quickly and easily create a construction schedule, including travelers.
- Superstructure design according to CSA S6-14 has been added.
- Superstructure design and rating of steel I-girder bridges according to AASHTO LRFD has been enhanced to consider a detailed calculation of the moment-gradient factor Cb.
- The AASHTO legal loads for load rating have been added to the vehicle library.
- A new cable-stayed bridge template has been added.
- A set of additional frame and shell (non-bridge) templates has been added.
- The DirectX graphics mode has been enhanced to use DirectX 11 for enhanced speed and capabilities.
- A 64bit version of the graphical user interface (GUI) is now available.
- The assign and select menu forms have been enhanced to allow them to remain open for repetitive use with a new apply button.
About Computers and Structures, Inc
Founded in 1975, Computers and Structures, Inc. (CSI) is recognized globally as the pioneering leader in software tools for structural and earthquake engineering. Software from CSI is used by thousands of engineering firms in over 160 countries for the design of major projects, including the Taipei 101 Tower in Taiwan, One World Trade Center in New York, the 2008 Olympics Birds Nest Stadium in Beijing and the cable-stayed Centenario Bridge over the Panama Canal. CSI's software is backed by more than three decades of research and development, making it the trusted choice of sophisticated design professionals everywhere!
Name: CSI Bridge
Version: 2016 version 18.01 build 1206 Advanced w/Rating
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven / 8