|商品名稱：||NI LabVIEW NXG 4.0 FPGA Module 配置、自動化和可視化測試工具|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：NI LabVIEW NXG 4.0 FPGA Module 配置、自動化和可視化測試工具LabVIEW NXG 為新一代的LabVIEW 軟體。 LabVIEW NXG 可迅速自動化您的硬體、依照所需規格來客制化測試，並輕鬆地隨處檢視量測結果，讓您的測試作業更智慧化。
LabVIEW NXG使您能夠在一個工具內配置、自動化和可視化您的測試結果。軟件可以自動識別數千個儀器的驅動程序，從而縮短測量時間，並提供集成式拖放設計方法來幫助用戶快速自定義系統。 通過構建基於Web的用戶界面，您可以隨時隨地查看結果，這些用戶界面可以部署到任何Web瀏覽器（PC、平板電腦或電話），無需插件或安裝程序。
NI LabVIEW NXG 4.0 FPGA Module |
Languages: English, Français, Deutsch, 日本語, 한국어, 中文
National Instruments is pleased to announce the availability of NI LabVIEW NXG 4.0 FPGA Module. This Module helps you develop and debug custom hardware logic that you can compile and deploy to NI FPGA hardware.
New Features and Changes - Date: August 9, 2019
- Accessing memory items outside a Clock-Driven Loop—Use the new Read Memory (G Dataflow) and Write Memory (G Dataflow) nodes to read or write data to a memory item outside a Clock-Driven Loop.
- Accessing registers outside a Clock-Driven Loop—Use the new Read Register (G Dataflow) and Write Register (G Dataflow) nodes to read or write data to a register outside a Clock-Driven Loop.
The following nodes include error in and error out terminals:
- Read Memory (Clock-Driven Logic)
- Write Memory (Clock-Driven Logic)
- Read Register (Clock-Driven Logic)
- Write Register (Clock-Driven Logic)
The following I/O Channels nodes have non-functional terminals removed:
- Read I/O (Clock-Driven Logic)—The valid output is removed.
- Set Output Data (Clock-Driven Logic)—The ready output is removed.
- Set Output Enable (Clock-Driven Logic)—The settled output is removed.
The LabVIEW NXG FPGA Module is no longer required to perform the following tasks:
- Access FPGA targets in the Design view palette of SystemDesigner
- View or edit FPGA code
- Deploy bitfiles (.lvbitx) to FPGA targets
- Migrate LabVIEW FPGA functions to LabVIEW NXG
The LabVIEW NXG FPGA Module and relevant drivers are required to perform the following tasks:
- Use driver-specific features in your FPGA code
- Run or compile FPGA code
- Migrate LabVIEW FPGA code that relies on specific drivers to LabVIEW NXG
LabVIEW NXG 4.0 FPGA Module Known Issues
This document contains the LabVIEW NXG 4.0 FPGA Module known issues that were discovered since the release. Not every issue known to NI will appear on this list; it is intended to only show the severe and more common issues that can be encountered.
744863 - Errors outside of Clock-Driven Logic can incorrectly refer to the source of the error as an Optimized FPGA VI.
Some errors outside of Clock-Driven Logic can incorrectly refer to "Optimized FPGA VI" as the source of the error. One example is an un-initialized shift register on a For Loop
LabVIEW FPGA is a software add-on for LabVIEW that you can use to more efficiently and effectively design FPGA-based systems through a highly integrated development environment, IP libraries, a high-fidelity simulator, and debugging features. You can create FPGA VIs that combine direct access to I/O with user-defined LabVIEW logic to define custom hardware for applications such as digital protocol communication, hardware-in-the-loop simulation, and rapid control prototyping. Though the LabVIEW FPGA Module contains many built-in signal processing routines, you can also integrate existing hardware description language (HDL) code as well as third-party IP.
The LabVIEW NXG FPGA Module is the next generation of LabVIEW FPGA and contains only a subset of the features and hardware support in the LabVIEW 2018 FPGA Module.
Since 1976, National Instruments has equipped engineers and scientists with tools that accelerate productivity, innovation and discovery. NI’s graphical system design approach to engineering provides an integrated software and hardware platform that speeds the development of any system needing measurement and control. The company’s long-term vision and focus on improving society through its technology supports the success of its customers, employees, suppliers and shareholders.
Product: NI LabVIEW NXG 4.0 FPGA Module
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : http://www.ni.com
Language: English, Français, Deutsch, 日本語, 한국어, 中文
System Requirements: PC *
Supported Operating Systems: *
Software Prerequisites: *
Supported Hardware: *