|商品名稱：||Wordfast Pro 5.6.0 MacOS|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：Wordfast Pro 5.6.0 MacOS一款功能強大的翻譯記憶軟件；許多的用戶這進行使用國外軟件的時候，經常的會因為語言煩惱，因為不是每一位朋友的英文比較的好，如果您還擁有這方面的要求，就趕快這河東軟件園將wordfast pro 3(軟件漢化工具)進行下載使用吧；它可以快速的將您的軟件進行漢化，並且漢化簡單，運行穩定，讓您的翻譯漢化得到更大的利用，快速的提高工作的效率！
Languages: English |
Wordfast Pro 5 is out latest standalone, multi-platform TM tools designed to address the needs of translators, language service providers and multinational corporations. Wordfast Pro 5 is the only major commercial TM tool on the market that runs natively on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Wordfast Pro 5 offers users the ability to choose either a tag mark-up editor or WYSIWIG (what you see is what you get) editor based on personal preference. Proficiency is made virtually instantaneous by offering users customizable shortcut key bindings including pre-configured shortcut key maps for all major TM systems.
Target-only Live Preview
After translating your document, proofread a target-only version with layout and formatting in Wordfast Pro. Click on a segment in the preview you need to change and you are brought directly to the segment in the bilingual TXLF file for faster editing.
Wordfast Pro 5 allows you to filter segments based on terms, regular expressions, match scores, notes, and other attributes.
Multilingual Translation Projects
Wordfast Pro 5 allows you to configure a multilingual translation package when you need to translate into multiple target languages. The project can then be sent as a single package or separate packages based on language pairs. There are no language limits or restrictions in the licensed version (the demo version is limited to bilingual projects).
Export and Import Translation Packages
Wordfast Pro 5 allows you to configure and export translation packages for fast, seamless translation management. Your translators can simply drag and drop to import the package, translate the files, and export for round-trip delivery. You can also directly import SDL Trados packages.
Support for Multiple File Formats
Wordfast Pro 5 enables you to translate virtually any file format, including MS Office, Adobe InDesign, FrameMaker, PDF, HTML, XML, SDL Trados Xliff, MemoQ Xliff, and more!
Wordfast Pro 5 allows you to chain multiple files into a single file to improve the consistency of repeated segments and facilitate file management.
Advanced Time-Saving Features
Work faster and more efficiently with several powerful time-saving features including advanced segment filtering, locking segments, and high-speed batch processing.
Unlimited TM and Glossary Access
Wordfast Pro 5 enables users to access an unlimited number of TMs and Glossaries simultaneously. Users can also prioritize TMs as primary or secondary.
Integration with Machine Translation
Wordfast Pro 5 integrates with multiple MT engines enabling users to leverage machine translations when there are no translation memory matches. Users can also assign penalties to machine translated content.
Real-Time Quality Assurance (Transcheck)
Wordfast Pro 5’s Transcheck feature verifies elements in your translation and warns about potential errors in spelling, grammar, punctuation, numbers, terminology consistency, and placeables as you type.
Supported File Formats:
- MS Word
- PDF (Windows only)
- SDLPPX (SDL Trados Package)
Wordfast Pro 5 supports any language that is supported by Microsoft Word. This includes Eastern European, Cyrillic, Asian, Right-to-Left, and various other languages.
New Features and Improvements
- Implemented Stacked View in TXLF Editor with source segment directly above target segment in a spanned row
- Improved active segment: no background color, highlighted outline color based on segment status
- Implemented option to place cursor at start or end of segment for Next Segment action
- Improved Bilingual Export in Quick Tools, allows export of TXLF files into Wordfast Classic format files and import of translation back to TXLF with Bilingual Import
- Improved performance for typing speed and segment-to-segment transitions inside segments
- Improved split or merge of segments with new status icons: split, merge, and merged across paragraph segments
- Implemented copy source options in Preferences to copy tags and terms when segment has no TM match for file leverage and analysis
- Added Cleanup Passcode for TM server TMs to provide administrator access
- Added new Unedited MT segments and All Except Duplicate segments table filter options
- Added option for DOCX or DOC file format during Bilingual Export
- Fixed issue with term highlight for certain segments with tags
- Fixed issue with tag removal from source during edit
- Fixed issue with missing terminology highlight on words next to paragraph tag
- Fixed issue where editor displays blank space
- Fixed issue with Undo adding space after an accented letter
- Fixed issue where Undo or Redo action does not mark segment as modified
- Fixed issue where term selection is lost with Next Term shortcut
- Fixed issue where merge does not work on previously split segment
- Fixed issue with translation disappearing from segments when applying formatting
- Fixed issue when source segment edit leaves blank segment in source
- Fixed issue when term highlight remains after using Cut shortcut to remove a term
- Fixed issue with speed performance while opening Live Preview
- Fixed issue where font size increases in Live Preview when empty segment gets leveraged
- Fixed issue with index out-of-bounds error during Save File As Translation action
- Fixed issue with remembering last used location for Save File As Translated action
- Fixed issue with generating report after running Analysis
- Fixed issue when VSD filter unable to open files for translation
- Fixed issue with rendering active segments in TXLF Editor while scrolling Fixed issue with SDLXLIFF filter showing empty target segments instead of translated content
- Fixed issue where surface devices not scaling properly
- Fixed issue with language-specific font, specified in Preferences, not used in target column
- Fixed issue with Adaptive Transcheck report ignoring options for specific terms
- Fixed issue with Autosuggestion handling accented characters present at the end of a word
- TXLF Editor columns get hidden when windows display settings are set to 125%
- Enabling Show Whitespace Characters makes the cursor jump to different location when deleting tags
Requirements: Mac OSX 10.10 and higher