|商品名稱：||Camera Bits Photo Mechanic 5.0 Build 19720|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：Camera Bits Photo Mechanic 5.0 Build 19720Photo Mechanic是一款專業的數碼相片管理軟件，程序可以幫助你快速的進行相片的瀏覽、旋轉、預覽、複製、刪除、增加標籤等操作。支持多種瀏覽模式，支持批量重命名和批量對相片增加標題等功能，程序還獨具先進的Image Variable技術，可以幫助你輕鬆的管理上千個圖片文件！
Photo Mechanic是一個獨立的圖像查看器，能快速便利地查看數碼照片。它能在“contact sheet”窗口顯示數碼存儲卡或文件夾中的“縮略圖”，你能快速進行旋轉、預覽、複製、刪除、作標籤、重命名和添加關鍵詞等操作，而且可以進行批處理。它可以幫你在預覽方式中從近似的幾張照片中找到最好的，還可以將選定的照片做成幻燈片，可以對顯示的縮略圖和預覽進行ICC顏色管理，並能對幾種Nikon和Canon的專業相機監測和插入Adobe RGB顏色
Camera Bits Photo Mechanic 5.x |
Camera Bits Photo Mechanic is a photo "browser" designed with speed and ease of use in mind. You can call it a "photo editor" as well. But unlike other photo editing programs that are designed to work with one photo at a time in order to edit its pixels, Photo Mechanic is designed to work with groups of photos together in order to manage them. Professional photo editors who handle lots of photos daily, often under deadline, understand this distinction. Their job involves selecting photos, not selecting pixels.
Photo Mechanic takes the work out of workflow
Fast Sort — Photo Mechanic helps you quickly find your best shots. Custom sorting methods are available for your particular workflow. Multithreaded software works in the background to keep ahead of you, so images appear blazingly fast. You can view your originals full screen, compare similar shots side by side, delete the bad shots, tag photos while watching a slide show, and sort your keepers into multiple folders.
Fast Workflow — Work with batches of Photos to:
Photo Mechanic's powerful Ingest utility lets you copy images from several flash cards simultaneously, flatten the directory structure, apply IPTC metadata (City, State, Photographer's name, Copyright, etc.), create a backup on a separate hard drive and rename your files — all in one step! The ability to open a Contact Sheet during ingest allows you to start editing your files immediately, no more having to wait until the copy process is complete.
You can quickly rotate, preview, copy, delete, tag, watermark, rename, resize, and add IPTC meta-data to photos both individually and in batches. Adjust capture dates and times, change a files resolution, or embed an ICC profile into your JPEGs. Lock previews and pan them around together to compare details efficiently. Manually arrange photos in an arbitrary order, including across multiple folders.
Photo Mechanic makes it easy to add common "IPTC" (or meta-data) information (like city, state, keywords, and caption) to groups of photos at once. Reduce time and improve accuracy when captioning files by using the Code Replacement feature.
Create web galleries, print contact sheets, transfer photos to an FTP server or upload them to an online service such as PhotoShelter. Send photos to your clients via email, or archive your keepers by burning them to CDs or DVDs.
Configure it your way - Put image meta-data to work to customize your results. Do you want to include shutter speed, aperture and caption information with your prints or web page (and sometimes the date and city, but never the time)? Rename files by photographer & state? Sort photos by city or date? Automatically convert the color profile for web photos so they look their best and stay small? Configure your own preferences or stay with the friendly defaults.
• Rotate your JPEG files without loss of quality.
• Display file Exif information.
• Tag your files during a slideshow presentation.
• The Structured Keywords feature uses a hierarchically arranged controlled vocabulary (CV).
• Use the Show Map command to plot a photo with embedded GPS coordinates in a window using Google maps.
• Sharpen thumbnails for display.
• Full support for IPTC4XMP core specifications — UTF-8 character support.
• Assign a Color Class or 5-star rating.
• Inline spell checking helps you create accurate IPTC captions.
• Write IPTC captions in your choice of language.
• New customizable multi-line thumbnail labels
OS : Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8
Language : English