|商品名稱：||Autodesk InfraWorks 2019.2 x64|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：Autodesk InfraWorks 2019.2 x64Autodesk has released an update to Autodesk InfraWorks 2019. The improvements are focused on providing opportunities for easier collaboration between users, better software interoperability and easier drawing of complex shapes.
Readme for Autodesk InfraWorks 2019.0.2 (May 2018) Hotfix:
- Fixed an issue where InfraWorks closed unexpectedly while displaying model tiles on InfraWorks Home.
- Fixed an issue where the Refresh command from InfraWorks Home caused InfraWorks to close unexpectedly.
- Fixed an issue where roads would not snap to the centerline or centerline end points of other roads to form an intersection.
- Fixed an issue where road geometry was incorrectly converted to metric units of measurement after InfraWorks roadway data was opened in Autodesk Civil 3D.
- Fixed an issue where InfraWorks would unexpectedly close when updating an intersection for a roadway that was not associated with a road design standard.
- Fixed an issue where grading did not update when the start and end stations were modified for a selected grading zone.
- Improved performance for InfraWorks models that contain raster or point cloud data sources.
- Improved performance for road editing to minimize model regeneration time when updating a complex road that has numerous intersections and bridges.
About Autodesk InfraWorks 2019. Autodesk recently announced its latest releases: Autodesk InfraWorks and Autodesk Civil 3D 2019. The improvements are focused on providing opportunities for easier collaboration between users, better software interoperability and easier drawing of complex shapes.
Some of the updates allow for better interoperability between the two programs specifically. Users can now automatically import InfraWorks roads into Civil 3D as corridors, making the translation between the two faster and easier. And both pieces of software now boast a shared view: the ability to share documents online and have people comment on them, even without an Autodesk account. The updated InfraWorks includes several tool changes that make modeling easier and more accurate: new support for parametric tunnels, view-based settings for terrain contours and more complex bridge modeling. InfraWorks road data can now be sent seamlessly to an Autodesk Structural Bridge Design model, making it far easier for bridge designers to sync and analyze their designs. The update has also consolidated all the road modeling tools and allows changes to InfraWorks bridges to be dynamically updated in Revit in order to avoid losing all the detailed design work already done on the bridge in Revit.
But one of the most intriguing features is centered on more convenient data sharing: in the new InfraWorks, users can collaborate on projects through the cloud using Autodesk’s BIM 360 platform. Through the new platform, users can store projects in complex libraries, with different team members afforded different levels of modification permission. The update also makes it possible for users to mark up project data for other team members to look over.
About Autodesk. Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone—from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists—uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Product: Autodesk InfraWorks
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : http://www.autodesk.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer