|商品名稱：||DipTrace 126.96.36.199 x86/x64 Multilingual + 3D Libraries, All Pattern, All Components, Tutorial|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：DipTrace 188.8.131.52 x86/x64 Multilingual + 3D Libraries, All Pattern, All Components, TutorialDipTrace是一款功能豐富，方便易用的專業原理圖和PCB設計軟件。DipTrace採用直觀的用戶界面，具有市場上最短的學習曲線，可支持分層原理圖、高速和差分路由、具有實時DRC檢查的深入設計規劃，價格公道，兼容性強，可與Eagle、Altium、PADS、OrCAD交換所有數據，支持多國語言，包括簡體中文。
DipTrace is EDA/CAD software for creating schematic diagrams and printed circuit boards. The developers provide multi-lingual interface and tutorials (currently available in English and 22 other languages). DipTrace has 4 modules: Schematic Capture Editor, PCB Layout Editor with built-in shape-based autorouter and 3D Preview & Export, Component Editor, and Pattern Editor.
DipTrace is a powerful and intuitive piece of software aimed at professionals who want to create PCB layouts, design schematics, edit components and patterns. With it you can build anything from simple logic circuits to highly complex boards which can be viewed in both plane and 3D form.
Four modules packed into one efficient tool
The moment DipTrace is launched, it makes it clear that it is a capable application. It comes with multiple modules that allow you to create a board from scratch or open and perfect an existing project.
DipTrace enables you to take every step needed in order to design the PCB, create accurate schematics, generate patterns and even draw new components and symbols that you need for your project.
Comprehensive interface fit for anyone to use
DipTrace isn’t necessarily what you call user-friendly due to the fact that it is an application from the CAD family and it is intended for a select group of people.
This however shouldn’t discourage anyone from using it as it displays a classic looking interface which is easy to understand given a few hours of practice. Moreover, if you find yourself stumbling on something, the application provides detailed documentation to aid you.
Though each module serves a different purpose, the general tool and toolbar layout is the same and this is because DipTrace is built to ensure continuity throughout the entire design process even though you ‘switch applications’.
Complete PCB design
From start to finish, DipTrace enables you to draw the schematic and verify it for errors, convert it into a printed circuit board, add parts from a vast library, assign routes, pour copper, verify the overall design, preview the 3D model and prepare manufacturer documentation.
Create printed circuit boards using intuitive tools
Though we haven’t gotten into any specifics or feature details, that being for you to discover, it’s safe to say that if you’re looking to create a complete PCB design, DipTrace is the right tool.
New in version 3.2
• DRC same net clearance check (Trace to Trace, SMD to Pad, SMD to Via, SMD to SMD).
• Improved highlight and selection of objects in the PCB Layout (traces and all other objects under footprints are highlighted in the default mode).
• Polishing of length matching and meander features.
• Storing common solder mask swell and paste mask shrink with the project file.
• Always open/soldered option in custom mask/paste settings for pads and vias.
• Rotate Group and Flip Group commands in the Component and Pattern Editors.
• Additional fields in Pick and Place, tab divider in text files for BOM and Pick and Place.
• 1 GHz Pentium III processor or equivalent;
• 1 Gb RAM
• 1,5 Gb hard disk space;
• 1024x768 screen resolution or higher;
• OpenGL / DirectX 9.0 or higher.