|商品名稱：||SAS 9.4M5 (TS1M5)（藍光） 商業數據分析處理|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：SAS 9.4M5 (TS1M5)（藍光） 商業數據分析處理SAS 9.4M5（TS1M5）中文破解版是功能強大的通用數據處理分析解決方案，使用可將規範分析添加到您的庫中，並將分析稱為靜態和動態數據的Web服務。使用新API隨時隨地提供結果，使SAS更容易將SAS集成到您的業務流程中，包括iPad，iPhone和Android平板電腦的移動交付選項。通過使用高級監控和管理功能直觀地評估整個SAS部署，更輕鬆地管理分析。 在用戶意識到存在問題之前進行必要的調整。通過啟用網格處理來實現SAS環境的現代化 - 優先考慮程序和用戶，並利用整個可用的基礎架構。利用一系列雲數據源，處理其所在的大數據並在您選擇的位置進行部署 - 在流，雲，數據湖或運營中。 你有最大的靈活性。輕鬆部署SAS; 擁有較少的軟件集成點可簡化安裝，維護和支持。 您可以為新用戶遵循容器部署分發策略。 無論您選擇什麼，群集中間層都可提供高可用性。您可以在軟件上統計多種行業的數據，可以選擇多種分析工具處理你的數據，無論是商業數據還是工業數據都可以通過這款軟件進行分析。
SAS 9.4M5 (TS1M5) |
SAS, the leader in business analytics software and services, and the largest independent vendor in the business intelligence market, has released Maintenance Release M5 for SAS Software 9.4. This release includes new releases of SAS Studio and the SAS analytical products and also new software functionality.
Initial Release of SAS 9.4
The initial release of SAS 9.4 was in 2013. SAS 9.4 includes features that are beneficial to all users at your site.
- For IT departments, SAS 9.4 provides a simplified architecture, increased security (including enhanced encryption algorithms), and deployment options that include running SAS on premises or on a cloud infrastructure.
- For SAS administrators, SAS 9.4 provides a broad suite of management capabilities that support management tasks, auditing, and software deployment and upgrades.
- For data administrators, the integration of the DataFlux products creates a more complete data management solution. Also, additional programming languages enable you to manipulate your data and access relational data from various data sources.
- For SAS programmers, high-performance analytics enable you to quickly analyze large amounts of data. Multi-threading capabilities enable you to perform analyses on single-machine deployments.
- For the business user, SAS 9.4 extends the options for mobile access and self-service options for data access, reporting, and exploration
Enhancing SAS 9.4 through Maintenance Releases
Over the past several years, SAS 9.4 technology has advanced, and SAS has introduced SAS Viya. Both of these engines are part of one SAS platform.During the SAS 9.4 life cycle, maintenance releases enable us to continue delivering new functionality to our users.
SAS 9.4M5 (September 2017)
includes new releases of SAS Studio and the SAS analytical products, such as SAS/STAT 14.3, SAS Enterprise Miner 14.3, SAS Contextual Analysis 14.3, SAS/ETS 14.3, and many more.SAS 9.4M5 introduces procedures that can be used to connect to the CAS server, which is part of SAS Viya. Programmers can access CAS using familiar SAS programming interfaces, such as SAS Studio, , SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Enterprise Miner, and the SAS windowing environment. High-level changes also include security updates and integration between SAS 9.4 and SAS Viya.
About SAS Software. SAS is the name of the software and the name of the company that created it in 1970. By 1980, it added graphics, online data entry and compiled the C programming as well. In the 1990’s, SAS added tools like visualizing data, administering, storing data warehouses, and building interfaces to the World Wide Web, etc.
SAS stands for Statistical Analysis Software and is used all over the world in approximately 118 countries to solve complex business problems. Much of the software is either menu driven or command driven. Like the other programming software, SAS has its own language that can control the program during its execution.
SAS is so powerful that it can understand any type of data and it can access data from any software and any format. Logical operation can also be performed in SAS by using if –then statements. SAS runs all statements in a loop, step by step, and executes the program very quickly. ODS procedure is used to take the output in other formats. Examples of this include HTML, RTF, excel, etc. We can also make a macro from the SAS program to meet various research needs.
A video series which covers data entry, manipulation, analysis, and results capture in SAS for Windows. Part 1 covers SAS windows and navigation.
A video series which covers data entry, manipulation, analysis, and results capture in SAS for Windows. Part 2 covers data entry
About SAS. SAS is a trusted analytics powerhouse for organizations seeking immediate value from their data. A deep bench of analytics solutions and broad industry knowledge keep our customers coming back and feeling confident. With SAS, you can discover insights from your data and make sense of it all. Identify what’s working and fix what isn’t. Make more intelligent decisions. And drive relevant change. Through innovative software and services, SAS empowers and inspires customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. SAS gives you THE POWER TO KNOW.
Version: 9.4M5 (TS1M5) *
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : http://www.sas.com
System Requirements: PC **
Supported Operating Systems: **
Size: 22.6 Gb
* SAS Software Summary: