|商品名稱：||LabVIEW NXG 4.0 Beta（藍光） 一款由NI公司最新推出的配置、自動化和可視化測試工具|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：LabVIEW NXG 4.0 Beta（藍光） 一款由NI公司最新推出的配置、自動化和可視化測試工具LabVIEW NXG 為新一代的LabVIEW 軟體。 LabVIEW NXG 可迅速自動化您的硬體、依照所需規格來客制化測試，並輕鬆地隨處檢視量測結果，讓您的測試作業更智慧化。
LabVIEW NXG使您能夠在一個工具內配置、自動化和可視化您的測試結果。軟件可以自動識別數千個儀器的驅動程序，從而縮短測量時間，並提供集成式拖放設計方法來幫助用戶快速自定義系統。 通過構建基於Web的用戶界面，您可以隨時隨地查看結果，這些用戶界面可以部署到任何Web瀏覽器（PC、平板電腦或電話），無需插件或安裝程序。
LabVIEW NXG 4.0 Beta |
National Instruments is pleased to announce the availability of exclusive preview of LabVIEW NXG 4.0 beta. Explore exciting LabVIEW NXG technologies NI is working on with the latest LabVIEW NXG beta.
Highlighted technologies in the current beta:
- Abstract LabVIEW FPGA code with object-oriented programming
- UI Improvements like Subpanel Controls
- Debug deployed executables
About LabVIEW NXG. LabVIEW NXG is the next generation of LabVIEW, assisting engineering workflows with interactively acquiring, analyzing, and visualizing data sets. Combined with built-in, drag-and-drop engineering user interface development and inherent data exploration, LabVIEW NXG is the ideal tool to turn data collection into real insights.
LabVIEW NXG and LabVIEW share a common architecture and compiler—the G compiler. However they have different front ends and common underpinnings, but neither is a superset of the other. LabVIEW NXG is the next generation of LabVIEW and it will eventually become the standard for LabVIEW once it becomes a superset of LabVIEW features. One of the biggest differences is the improved user experience, especially for new users and new projects. LabVIEW. LabVIEW NXG has the ability to recognize third-party hardware and automatically download and install the necessary drivers – something LabVIEW doesn’t do. But tools for deploying the software with certain hardware like LabVIEW Real-Time Module, LabVIEW FPGA Module, and CompaqRIO platform are not available in LabVIEW NXG.
LabVIEW NXG has also been streamlined to simplify the customization of test-and-measurement systems. The new drag-and-drop UI creation editor is focused on reducing the development time for common tasks. Users that are unfamiliar with LabVIEW will appreciate the new help content which now comes with interactive lessons and associated example programs. NXG also comes with a migration utility to convert LabVIEW projects into LabVIEW NXG counterparts. A similar utility doesn’t exist in LabVIEW. The one-way data flow facilitated by NI clearly indicates LabVIEW NXG is the company’s vision of the future.
LabVIEW NXG also gives users an easier way to publish web VIs or web clients that can be used from standard browsers. This would allow someone to remotely run and validate test from the browser of a different computer. The new compiler is able to turn block diagrams into JAVA scripts rather than just machine code.
It is clear that LabVIEW NXG is the next generation of LabVIEW and that it will eventually become the only incarnation of LabVIEW.
About National Instruments. Since 1976, National Instruments has equipped engineers and scientists with tools that accelerate productivity, innovation and discovery. NI’s graphical system design approach to engineering provides an integrated software and hardware platform that speeds the development of any system needing measurement and control. The company’s long-term vision and focus on improving society through its technology supports the success of its customers, employees, suppliers and shareholders.
Product: NI LabVIEW NXG
Version: 4.0.0 beta
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : http://www.ni.com
System Requirements: PC *
Supported Operating Systems: *
Size: 13.7 Gb
* Review System Requirements
LabVIEW NXG 4.x has the following requirements:
- Pentium 4 G1 equivalent (Intel i5 equivalent or higher recommended)
- At least 8.5 GB of disk space
- 1 GB RAM
- .NET Framework 4.6.2
- 1024 x 768 resolution (1366 x 768 or higher recommended)
LabVIEW NXG 4.x supports the following systems:
- 64-bit version of Windows 10 (version 1803)/8.1 Update 1*/7 SP1**
- Windows Embedded Standard 7 SP1**
- Windows Server 2012 R2*
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1**
* NI software installs VC2015 Runtime and .NET 4.6.2. Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 require Microsoft updates to support these items. Refer to Microsoft KB2919442 and KB2919355 for more information about how to install these updates.
* NI software is signed with a SHA-256 certificate. Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Embedded Standard 7 SP1 require Microsoft updates to support SHA-256. Refer to Microsoft KB3033929 for more information about how to install this security update.